ReadyToShip Updates for January and February
January and February have been huge months for ReadyToShip with many system updates, improvements and lots of new customers (welcome!).
Recent improvements and fixes:
- New eParcel integration is now available. Print labels directly from ReadyToShip, without having to log in to eParcel! (Domestic services only at this stage.) Go to Settings Carriers ⇒ Add Carrier to connect.
- Fastway integration. Go to Settings ⇒ Carriers⇒ Add Carrier.
- ReadyToShip “DirectPrint” now available. Print labels and manifests with one click to any printer. Currently supports Fastway, eParcel Direct, and TIG. Go to Settings to enable.
- Default weights and dimensions can now be set for each item/order in eParcel carrier settings.
- Numerous improvements to Shopify and Bigcommerce integrations.
We are working on many more great features such as live rate quoting from Fastway, eParcel and TIG as well as DirectPrint for standard address labels and invoices.