Import Magento orders into eParcel
Import your Magento store orders into eParcel.
It’s simple! Imagine having all of your Magento orders appear automatically in ReadyToShip, grouped together and consolidated into eParcel in a few simple clicks?
We had already connected ReadyToShip to eBay, ChannelAdvisor and eParcel; once we started using Magento we knew we had to integrate there as well. In 2010 we added Magento as a sales channel allowing Magento stores to import sales into eParcel automatically. Every Magento retailer using eParcel needs a tool like this!
Which Magento problems does ReadyToShip solve?
Our average Magento customer ships around 25 orders each day. Magento’s standard Sales Order grid is not very friendly, especially when you start selling more than five or ten orders per day.
- You can’t print multiple order invoices, at least not without extra modules being installed.
- Updating shipments and tracking numbers is a pain and has to be done individually for each order. There are about five clicks just to do a shipment.
- You need to copy and paste customer address details into eParcel and they may not be ‘valid’. Did you know 17% of all addresses that we import into ReadyToShip won’t import successfully straight into eParcel? (We fix them!)
What is the solution?
- It is a web based application that connects to your Magento store (or multiple stores), and automatically imports your orders when they are invoiced.
- It automatically screens for incorrect addresses, corrects most errors itself and tells you how to fix the rest!
- It allows you to delay orders, set reminders, and add notes and messages to any order.
- It keep a searchable database of your orders, so you can quickly find any order in the last six months.
- You can have multiple users with differing levels of access.
- It allows you to import all of your orders in bulk to eParcel. (can you imagine importing 100 orders into eParcel in less than thirty seconds?)