Christmas Carrier Fulfillment Cut Off Dates Australia 2023
As our carriers release Christmas shipping cut off dates for 2023 we will add details here. So keep an eye out for shipping dates and ensure you communicate well to your customers. Currently we recommend providing customers conservative delivery time quotes or suggesting that customers use Express services as these are running closer to standard quoted delivery times.
Below are the available final fulfillment cut off dates for the festive period as stated by carriers themselves. Many of these dates converge at the end of November and the beginning of December allowing you to best anticipate the work ahead.
Australia Post Christmas cut off dates:
Auspost recommends all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
- Parcel Post: Tuesday 19th December 2023*
- Express Post: Thursday 21st December 2023*
- StarTrack Premium and Express: Thursday 21st December 2023*
*Excludes WA and NT
These dates in general apply to the usual Auspost carriers (eParcel, MyPost, Startrack, etc).
Sendle Christmas cut off dates:
- Long-haul National: Friday 5th December 2023
(Deliveries to or from WA, Far North Queensland & Remote areas)
- Short-haul National: Thursday 14th December 2023
(Deliveries to interstate metro or same-state regional areas)
- Same City: Tuesday 19th December 2023
(Deliveries to and from the same metro area)
- Zone 1 (NZ): Wednesday 13th December 2023
- Zone 2 (Asia Pacific): Thursday 30th November 2023
- Zone 3 (US/CA) – Wednesday 6th December 2023
- Zone 4 (UK): Wednesday 13th December 2023
- Zone 5 (ROW): Thursday 30th November 2023
Aramex Christmas cut off dates:
Helpfully, Aramex dates are available here, simply select your send from location to get the correct PDF.
CouriersPlease Christmas cut off dates:
CouriersPlease latest possible pre-Christmas pickup dates and service schedule for 2023 can be downloaded here.